RSUH Hindi group students took part in the International Student Online Conference «BRICS and SCO Summits in Russia: Prospects for Development of Cooperation". The event is held within the framework of the Days of Student Science of the RSUH-2020.
Art-Design Center‘s students’ exhibition dedicated to World Animal Day is an international day of action for animal rights and welfare celebrated annually on October 4 in all over the world. It was held within the framework of international cooperation between Russian and Indian universities.
Welcome speeches were made by:
Prof. Kandarpa Das, Vice Chancellor of the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University, Guwahati, Assam, India$
Dr. Alexander Stolyarov, professor, Director of the International Centre for South Asian Studies, Russian State University for the Humanities
Dr. Maria Pushkova, Director of the Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures of the Benelux Countries
Dr. Lyudmila Sekacheva, President of the non-profit organization the “BRICS. World of traditions”.
Conference included two sub-forums:
- "BRICS and SCO: issues of migration, ecology, racism and discrimination, economics and finance, international terrorism, security and mutual understanding in Central Asia";
2) "BRICS and Africa: Cooperation for Development".
Working languages: English, Russian, Dutch, Afrikaans.
48 presentations were made by students from Russian State University for the Humanities, Institute of Asian and African studies of the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Siberian Federal University, St. Petersburg State University, MGIMO, Moscow State Linguistic University.
The most noted were the following reports:
Abhishek Mohanty, M.A Political Governance at the Russian Presidential Academy, Moscow: "Role of BRICS and SCO countries in combating international terrorism".
- Anita Dhar, graduate student of the Department of Theory and History of International Relations of RUDN, intern at the RPO: “BRICS. The world of traditions”.
Maria Zhuravleva, 2nd year student of the Faculty of International Law of Moscow State Institute (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia: “Boundless dispute? Stages and prospects of settlement of the conflict concerning the delimitation and demarcation of borders between Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan”.
- Arkadiy Maksimov, PhD student, St. Petersburg State University: “BRICS soft power, problems and prospects”.
- Arina Novikova, 1st year MA student of the Department of Foreign Area Studies and Foreign Policy of the Faculty of International Relations, RSUH: "Citizenship as a religious issue in India in the second decade of the XXI century."
- Ekaterina Romanova, 2nd year MA student: “BRICS as the instrument of China International Policy”
- Olga Sityaeva, 4th year, Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education Siberian Federal University, Institute of Business Process Management: "Regulatory and institutional support of the national security of the People's Republic of China."
The most noted presentations were held during Sub forum "BRICS and Africa: Cooperation for Development":
- Mary Avdalyan, Ekaterina Lobashova, 2nd year students of IAAS MSU: "The Threat of Extremism in South Africa";
Anastasia Borisova: "The fight against international terrorism on the example of the BRICS and SCO countries";
- Sofia Barskaya, Tamara Vakhromova, students of IAAS Moscow State University: "Activities of the South African House in the Netherlands";
- Daria Turyanitsa, PhD student, junior research assistant at the Institute for African Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences: "Colored" in the African National Congress: Dulsi September”;
- Department of Area Studies and Foreign Policy, Faculty of International Relations and Area Studies of the Institute of History and Archives
- International Center for South Asian Studies
- Center for the Study of Benelux Countries
- Institute of African and Asian Countries, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Non-governmental organization “BRICS. The world of traditions "
Partners of the event:
“Amrit” – Indian Cultural Center (Tarusa, Kaluga region) – Mr. Satish Malik, President
Indian Community “Hindustani Samaj” – Dr. Kashmir Sing, President
Russian-Indian Friendship Society “DISHA”, Dr. Rameshwar Sing, President
ARIA - Ayurvedic Russian-Indian Association, Dr. Anita Carillo-Arcas, President