Program advantages and benefits:
- Combination of theoretical training with practical internships in companies.
- High level of training. Close contacts established with enterprises as potential places of employment.
- Individual educational trajectory. The opportunity to independently choose the direction of professional development.
- Active research work. Possibility of publishing student papers in collections of articles.
- Highly qualified personnel. All members of the faculty have the degrees that match the profile, 60% have had practical experience in leading hotel and tour industry companies.
- In-depth study of foreign languages (Spanish, Arabic).
Types of occupation:
- organizational and managerial;
- production-related and technological.
Key disciplines of the program: Corporate management in the hospitality industry, Marketing in hospitality industry, HR management in hotel industry, PR and advertising in hotel company, IT in professional activities, Income management of a hotel, Hotel management technologies, etc.
Areas of occupation:
- hotels and other accommodation facilities;
- services of hospitality and catering organizations, including basic, additional and related services, as well as technologies for their formation, promotion and implementation.
Faculty of Oriental Studies and Social and Communication Sciences