Dear international students of RSUH! Please send the following information before September 07, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Last name, first name, patronymic (middle name) in Russian and English (as it appears in your passport);
• Copy of the passport to enter the Russian Federation;
• Contact phone numbers and e-mail (personal and next of kin);
• Address of the place of residence in Moscow.
Pay attention to the following information related to coronavirus:
• All intramural classes begin on September 1, 2020.
• All long distance classes will begin on October 2, 2020.
• First semester classes for extramural and intramural students, who are in the Russian Federation, will be held in a mixed format, which implies face-to-face education and remote technologies.
• Long distance studies will be held remotely.
• Students outside the RF will be taught remotely.
You must inform the International Relations Department (email@example.com) about your arrival in the Russian Federation (regardless of place of residence) at least 2 working days before arrival.
The letter must include the following information:
• Last name, first name, patronymic (middle name) (in Russian and in English, as it appears in your passport);
• Date of arrival;
• Place of residence in Moscow, indicating the exact address (street, building, apartment number, room number in a hostel/ hotel);
• Serial number of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation (if any).
Upon arrival in the Russian Federation, you must have:
• certificate of absence of COVID-19, issued in the country of residence/departure;
• general health certificate, including fluorography;
• certificate of absence of HIV (please note that the certificate must be issued no earlier than 3 months from the time of entry into the Russian Federation).
• upon arrival in the Russian Federation, foreign citizens are required to undergo a 14-day quarantine at their place of residence in Moscow.
• on days 10-12 of the quarantine testing for COVID-19 will be organized by RSUH at the place of residence in Moscow;
• if the results are negative, foreign citizens will be admitted to the studying process.
Important! All foreign students, including students from the CIS countries, entering the Russian Federation, are required to strictly comply with the rules of the migration legislation of the Russian Federation.
To apply for a visa support (invitation), please send the necessary information posted on the website, as well as a copy of your passport. The invitations will be issued after the lifting of restrictive measures.
All deans and administrative divisions of the RSUH work in full-time mode.
International Relations Department
Tel .: + 7 (495) 250-65-31;
+7 (495) 250-65-14;
+7 (495) 250-65-16