- When will the new academic year start and how will the classes take place?
All intramural programs will start on September 1
All extramural programs will start on October 2
Classes will be held in a mixed format, which implies traditional face-to-face education and the use of e-learning technologies. Extramural students will study remotely.
All administrative bodies of RSUH work in full-time mode. You can also contact us by phone or email.
— If education is partially or completely remote, will there be tuition discounts?
There will not be discounts as the use of e-learning and distance learning technologies is possible in all forms of education (by the Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia of 05.04.2017 N 301).
In accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, the use of distance learning technologies does not entail a change in the essential terms of the contract and does not require tuition changes.
— Will there be a cap on the number of classroom hours per day or week?
There are no restrictions on the amount of classroom hours, as this would mean a change in the curriculum. However, mixed learning implies that some of the classes will be conducted online. For example, for lectures for over 50 people, online video and/or audio streaming will be organized. The students will have a choice of watching/listening to the broadcast of the lecture online or of physically attending the lecture. Also, classes taught by teachers from the risk group will be held online.
— How many people can be in a classroom?
For lectures for over 50 people, online video and/or audio streaming will be organized. The students will have a choice of watching/listening to the broadcast of the lecture online or of physically attending the lecture.
The decree of Rector provides for the assignment of separate classrooms to groups of students in accordance with the schedule (if possible).
— If a student is at risk, can he switch to an individual curriculum or study remotely?
Yes. After submitting the official statement, they will be receiving assignments from teachers and submitting them online.
Persons with disabilities can attend RSUH in person. The schedule has been prepared taking into account the availability of classrooms for people with disabilities. Also, persons with disabilities can apply for individual curriculum.
— What platform will used for the online format?
All online classes of RSUH will be conducted on the Zoom platform.
Lessons will be broadcast in the classroom indicated in the schedule. Therefore, a student can be there or connect independently from where is s stable access to the Internet.
— How will PE classes be held?
PE classes will be organized as much as possible outdoors (taking into account weather conditions), and in the gym, as per the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor of the RF
Prevention of coronavirus in the 2020-2021 academic year
— What measures have been taken at RSUH to prevent coronavirus in the new academic year?
• Classrooms will be sanitized on a daily basis. The surfaces that people routinely touch will be sanitized several times.
• On campus it will be necessary to wear a mask and gloves and observe social distance.
• The University will provide constant and free access to disinfectants.
• At each entrance, security service will conduct thermometry. If a fever is detected, admission to the territory will be prohibited. The medic on duty can then issue an exemption from classes for the day. Then you will be referred to the clinic for additional examinations. It will then be necessary to present to the Dean's office a clean bill of health.
• RSUH employees are tested for coronavirus free of charge. Every 15 calendar days, COVID tests will be carried out on at least 10% of workers. More information ...
• Canteens will work with two 25-minute breaks.
— Do we need to wear protective masks?
Students and teachers will be required to wear masks and gloves. Students must wear masks at all times. Teachers can take off their masks during lectures and seminars, but they must wear protective equipment when leaving the classroom. The faculty, students and staff who have recovered from the coronavirus must also observe this regime.
— What if I feel unwell?
You need to dial the ambulance number 103, or the emergency number 112. First aid can be provided in the Main Bld. on the first floor from 10.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Friday (except for non-working days). The telephone number of the health center is +7 (495) 250 6656.
If a student or teacher has a confirmed coronavirus, then all persons with whom the patient came into contact will be isolated. They will also need to be tested for the virus. This can be done at the polyclinic, indicating that there was an undesired contact.
— How will the check-in at the dorm take place?
Russian students do not have to provide any certificates and there are no restrictions for them.
— If a student, teacher or staff member arrived from another country or city, does he need to be isolated?
According to the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor, RSUH will conduct testing of foreign students on the tenth to twelfth day after the arrival. RSUH employees should comply with the quarantine rule if it applies.
— How will the Library work?
As elsewhere in the University, in the Library you should wear a mask, and gloves (when working with books and computers).
● Only library staff can pick up books and put them back on shelves.
● After every contact with readers books are sent for a 72-hour isolation. During this time, they are not issued to new users. If you need any publications for your daily work, notify the library beforehand. Required literature will be put on hold for you.
● Only a limited number of users will be able to study in the reading rooms at the same time: (on Miusskaya Square - up to 75 people, on Nikolskaya Street - up to 22 people).
It is necessary to take seats according to the markings.
Questions can be asked in VKontakte, as well as by e-mail email@example.com.
• From September 1 to September 11, during the orientation week, the Library will be open from 10AM to 6PM with Saturday and Sunday off.
• Starting September 14, the Library will work as usual: reading rooms at Miusskaya and Nikolskaya - from 10AM to 8PM, on Saturday - from 10AM to 5PM.
Freshmen Library registration will take place from September 1 to September 11 according to the schedule posted on the Library website. To register, you must have your student ID, a filled-out application and 2 copies of the contract (their texts are also posted on the Library site).