Experts at hh.ru analyzed the demand for graduates of Moscow universities in the labor market in 9 professional areas and determined that a number of institutes and faculties of the RSUH trained the most successful specialists. These graduates receive more post-interview invitations, they are offered higher salaries and they are also more likely to seek work in their field.
The rating table includes:
● Institute of Economics, Management and Law - in the tracks "Law", "Economics and Finance" and "Personnel Management";
● Institute of Psychology - in the track "Personnel Management";
● Faculty of Sociology - in the track "Personnel Management";
● Faculty of Journalism - in the track "Journalism";
● Institute of Philology and History - in the track "Journalism".
More information HERE.