Dear colleagues, we invite you to the international round table "Methodological approaches and research practices in teaching courses on Latin America." The Table will be held on December 9, 2021 from 11AM to 3PM at RSUH, in mixed format (offline and online).
RSUH December 9, 2021
The Table is held with the participation of Russian and foreign specialists teaching disciplines on Latin America. Experts who teach courses on Latin America in Russian and foreign universities are invited to participate.
- teaching history and political science courses that include all periods in Latin American history.
- Latin America in the system of international relations including Russia's relations with the Latin American countries from the period of independence to the present.
- Courses on economics and foreign trade of the Latin American countries.
- Courses on literature and culture of the Latin American countries
- teaching English and Spanish for Latin American studies.
Working languages: Russian, English, Spanish.
Deadline: November 15, 2021 by email (application form attached).
Please send applications to:
Professor Akimushkina, firstname.lastname@example.org;